Whether you are interested in tooth implant procedures, you need help cleaning dentures, you want to make an appointment for general and cosmetic dentistry, or you need to ask the question what is cosmetic dentistry, here are a few facts that you need to know.
1. Dental implants are used as replacements for the roots of missing teeth as a more permanent alternative for cosmetic dentures. They are usually made of titanium and are becoming a much more popular in the cosmetic dentistry procedures.
2. Dental implants have a success rate of up to 98 percent, and can last a lifetime with proper care. The best part of this is that you might never need to have these cosmetic dentistry procedures done ever again.
3. Most tooth loss in people under 35 years of age is caused by athletic trauma, fights or accidents.
4. Did you know that babies begin to develop their primary teeth as soon as six weeks after conception while still in the womb? Not too long after they might need to visit a dentist.
5. The average cosmetic dentistry patient spends between 5000 and 6000 dollars on procedures to improve their smile whether they are looking into teeth whitening procedures or tooth implants.
6. Dental veneers are thin custom made shells of tooth colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth as an easy way to fix problems that would take a long time to fix in more conventional ways.
7. Virtually all Americans, an astounding 99.7 percent to be exact, believe a smile is an important social asset.
8. Most teeth whiteners use a peroxide based chemistry, which use the process of oxidation to achieve a bright, white smile.
9. Adults who require orthodontic treatment often choose Invisalign over traditional metal braces because they are nearly invisible.
10. Invisalign aligners can be removed while the patient is eating, which is another reason they are popular. More info like this.